[lug] Room for July installfest.

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Sun Jun 29 11:16:33 MDT 2008

We've gotten a room from DeVry for installfest.  It will be 336, which
is down the hall a ways from the central corridor.  That's good because
it will be a little away from the construction.  I'll do my best to have
signs up.

Only 3 weeks away, so it isn't too early to start asking for distros you
want brought.  If you want something like FC that comes on DVD, bring
blanks--I only have CD blanks.

I still have a machine that can provide installs over the network.
Since it's awkward to run DHCP on DeVry's network it has its own install
network.  If anyone wants to use it, or see how it runs, speak up so I
can get it updated and tested.

Dave