[lug] Converting html to ps.

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Mon Jun 30 19:37:55 MDT 2008

Does anyone know any good programs to convert html to postscript?  Since
web browsers do it when you print I'd think that would be a solved problem.

I'm currently using some scripting and html2ps to print an email I get
(mozilla doesn't print it well by default).  But the Debian developer
has dropped the package and I don't really have time to adopt it (been
thinking about it for a year though).  I also think that upstream is
dead (so adopting this potentially means becoming upstream too).

I'm not a postscript guru so my only interest is that I use the package.
  But surely others are doing something similar.

So maybe I can find something supported.  Or maybe I should just step up
and take this on.

Thanks!
Dave