[lug] Free PC with RH 8

G R rttin at comcast.net
Wed Jul 2 18:27:41 MDT 2008

Sort of on laptop computer topic. Well not really, but it is a free
desktop computer for someone to pick up in central Denver. I'd just
like to give it to someone for whatever use they may have for it. I
have Red Hat 8 installed on it. I know the computer and operating
system is old(you could update it) , but there may be a use out there.
It comes with the boot floppy for the 1.44 bay AND there is a DVD/CD
here too. I also will include over 100 1.44" floppy disks.

This is an AMD K6 2/333 machine, including keyboard, with 6 parallel,
one small round 6 pin mouse connection, one Lg 5 pin keyboard
connection, left/right speaker and microphone ports, ethernet/network
cable connection, and four USB ports, Plus two power connections (male/
female).  AND 3 open bays for cards. But Wait: there's more: There are
3 more openings stamped in the metal for more expansion. All this on
the back of the machine.

respond off line to pick it up

  G  R   	     rttin at comcast.net

  Nothing is either good or bad;