[lug] New installfest room.

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Sun Jul 6 22:41:00 MDT 2008

2 more weeks until installfest.  Check your calendars and make sure
you've canceled anything that conflicts. ;-)

A word of warning since we'll be in a new room.  I don't know what the
computers there are like so they may only have USB keyboards and mice.
Or possibly they may all be PS2.  So if you don't have both options
available plan ahead to handle either case.

If anyone has converters to go either way it'd be nice if you could
bring them along.

I came across the VectorLinux iso for their XFCE version (they make a
smaller one and larger ones in terms of desktop resources).  So I'll
bring that along.

It looks like I'm out of time to set up any netbooting on my server.
There's stuff there so it might still work but if you really want to see
it in action say so now so I can prioritize that.  Or I might fiddle
with it on the 19th.

See you then!
Dave