[lug] BLUG Poll

Jeremy Hinegardner jeremy at hinegardner.org
Fri Jul 18 11:59:12 MDT 2008

On Fri, Jul 18, 2008 at 12:43:27AM -0600, kevin kempter wrote:
> Hi BLUG:
>
> I'm on for a PostgreSQL talk on Thurs Aug 14.  I was thinking about a
> general PostgreSQL intro, or maybe a SLONY presentation, or maybe even a
> performance tuning talk.
>
> I'm wondering what you'all would be most interested in, per a PostgreSQL
> talk..

I'd be up for a general overview, then dive on on the performance tuning and
open it up to questions early.  Maybe go with a big discussion since you never
know what questions people might have.  The comparisons with MySQL will be
inevitable.

Oh, and let me know what the title and abstract will be when you have them, I'll
update the website with more than just "PostgreSQL" as your topic :-)

enjoy,

-jeremy

 Jeremy Hinegardner                              jeremy at hinegardner.org