[lug] BLUG Poll

Jeffrey Haemer jeffrey.haemer at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 07:14:41 MDT 2008

Steve,

What a nice coincidence!  Right this moment, I'm searching for speakers for
next year.  If you can point a PostGIS speaker at me, or you can point me at
the right person, I'll try to set something up.

On Tue, Jul 22, 2008 at 9:56 PM, Steve Sullivan <sullivan at mathcom.com>
wrote:

> I agree - GIS, with linux and postgres, would be great.  I know
> a local company in this space - perhaps they'd be willing to
> participate in a panel.
>
> Steve
>
> On Tue, Jul 22, 2008 at 07:30:13PM -0600, dio2002 at indra.com wrote:
> > How about an entirely separate topic on GIS and linux period?  what are
> > people doing with GIS in general these days and then more specifically
> > about how linux is being used in the field.  i think there might be some
> > locals involved in the field.

> > > Perhaps I'm the only one with this interest, but I'd be interested in
> > > hearing about geospatial applications using PostGIS.  I've been using
> > > PostGIS for some time now, but it would be good to hear about others'
> > > experiences.
> > >
> > > Bruce Raup
> > Join us on IRC: lug.boulder.co.us port=6667 channel=#colug
>
> --

Jeffrey Haemer <jeffrey.haemer at gmail.com>
720-837-8908 [cell]
http://goyishekop.blogspot.com