[lug] my latest guilty pleasure -- Linuxhaters Blog

Collins Richey crichey at gmail.com
Sat Jul 26 21:04:44 MDT 2008

I don't have a need to read Linuxhaters. Linux meets the desktop needs
of growing numbers of users and businesses worldwide, most especially
outside the US. Shure, it's not perfect, but it's improving rapidly.
There will always be those users who can't do without super-complex
Excel macro crap, but OO is getting closer to being able to render
these with every release. And, of course, there is Photoshop.

Nevertheless, I'll stick with Linux for most uses.

1. It's free and fun.
2. I never have to worry about the insecure design of WIndows.
3. M$ is a robber baron type of company whose mission is to destroy
anyone that can successfully compete.

I, too, have to deal with M$ at work. I just hope that we never have
to deal with Vista crap.

--
Collins Richey