[lug] my latest guilty pleasure -- Linuxhaters Blog

Collins Richey crichey at gmail.com
Sun Jul 27 11:27:29 MDT 2008

I think Jeffrey got it right. This is essentially a ¨troll-and-response-fest¨.

I respect your vast knowledge, Nate, but what did you expect from a
linux-sucks thread on a linux advocates list?

The essential answer is this: Linux is the loving product of many
thousands of contributors over the years. It is far from perfect, but
itś darn good and getting better. There will always be niche
applications funded by mega-bucks corporations that many users prefer,
but there are slowing growing numbers of people who prefer linux for
most of their work and either use the mega-bucks products for niche
applications or choose to do without these functions or to use the
more cumbersome FOSS alternatives.

So, thatś about it, dude. You can chip away at linux, but many of us
will continue to prefer it.

--
Collins Richey