[lug] my latest guilty pleasure -- Linuxhaters Blog

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Mon Jul 28 12:20:36 MDT 2008

Late to this thread, but thought I would throw out my thoughts on the
linuxhaters blog.

I think he has some good points about issues with linux software or
midset, but more often than not he is simply ranting without any
constructive point. He's not on my regular reading list because I don't
think his signal is very reachable through his noise.

Complaining that things suck without offering a way to improve them or
even an idea of how they could be better seems counterproductive to me.

I'm another one who uses linux as my main desktop just fine day to day,
and has for a while. :)

kevin