[lug] FSF plans Apple Genuis Bar "denial of service"

Michael J. Hammel mjhammel at graphics-muse.org
Mon Jul 28 12:37:57 MDT 2008

On Mon, 2008-07-28 at 12:31 -0600, Nate Duehr wrote:
> Michael J. Hammel wrote:
> > The DRM stuff is (to me personally) silly, but it doesn't detract from
> > the point of protests.  Everyone has a right to be heard.  No matter how
> > silly they sound to anyone else.
>
> In this case, they've ALREADY been heard.  Apple provides DRM-free
> downloads of all content the content creators allow them to.

As we've ALREADY heard you're displeasure on the subject.  Perhaps, as
you'd have them do, you should just sit down and accept things as they
are.

I admire the energy you have against this, even if I don't agree with
it.  I wish more people like you would use the same energy to kill
Reality TV.  That would be a battle worth fighting....
--
Michael J. Hammel                                    Principal Software Engineer
mjhammel at graphics-muse.org                           http://graphics-muse.org