[lug] Setting time zone

Gary Hodges Gary.Hodges at noaa.gov
Tue Aug 5 16:06:28 MDT 2008

Actually, this is precisely my intention.  In this case I do not want my
computer to change to DST.  Back in the day I ran into problems when I
set up an instrument in the pacific time zone.  There isn't a
Continent/City setting that doesn't switch to DST like there is in the
other US time zones.

Gary