[lug] BLUG Meeting Announcement 2008-08-14

Jeffrey Haemer jeffrey.haemer at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 09:19:41 MDT 2008

There's a city street sign, on Baseline, marking the intersection with "Inca
Pwky."  I think that's pronounced "Inca Pookie."

I have also seen a hand-lettered street sign, at the jog of Cherryvale,
during a bout of street construction, pointing the way to "Vaseline Rd."  If
you know about 'b'/'v' mix-ups in Spanish (both are bilabial affricatives),
this turns more understandable, but still brings a smile.

On Wed, Aug 13, 2008 at 8:47 AM, George Sexton <gsexton at mhsoftware.com>wrote:

> Boulder Linux wrote:
>

>>          Aztek Networks is on 55th between Arapahoe and Perl, just
>>

> What a geeky town.
>
> --
> George Sexton
> MH Software, Inc.