[lug] RedHat Ent5 Terminal window issue

Steve A Hart Shart at colorado.edu
Wed Aug 20 18:10:18 MDT 2008

It's the Gnome terminal and the user is reporting that she does have
some windows with active jobs running that have closed.  There is
nothing in /var/log/messages that is not normal and her
~/.xsession-errors is filled with:

** (gnome-terminal:17262): WARNING **: No handler for control sequence
`device-control-string' defined.

which appears to be a bug in gnome if I'm not mistaken.  Or is this my
issue?

Steve

--
Steve Hart