[lug] RedHat Ent5 Terminal window issue

Steve A Hart Shart at colorado.edu
Wed Aug 20 18:13:02 MDT 2008

I'm the only admin and it's only happening to this one user.  All the
rest of my 40 RHEL 5 systems seem to work fine.  So if it is someone
playing a trick, they better hope to hell that I don't find out who it
is!  Can we say "rm -rf *" in their home directory?

hehe

I don't think it's a trick, it's just very odd.