[lug] RedHat Ent5 Terminal window issue

Aaron Nichols anichols at trumped.org
Thu Aug 21 09:02:48 MDT 2008

If it is happening often enough you could fire up strace against one of the
terminal processes and dump the output to a file for later analysis. That'll
probably provide the most direct evidence of what is happening. The user
should be aware that anything they do in the terminal while you do this is
subject to analysis.

Aaron