[lug] Installfest, bring a friend.

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Sun Aug 31 13:10:50 MDT 2008

3 weeks until installfest!  Feels like forever...

http://cluedenver.org/display.php?node=installfest

This is an invitation to you to bring a non-technical friend.

I don't know if we have anything to interest them (I'm still waiting for
the person who can bring Linux to the masses to speak up).  We can at
least tell them why *we* use Linux.  Or offer advice and troubleshooting
even for non-Linux systems (especially hardware problems).

If we get a good non-technical turnout it will probably be a complete
failure.  I'm willing to try though and anyone who has ideas is welcome
to come try those too.  I used a Windows machine yesterday and was
thoroughly disappointed so I'd really like people to have alternatives.

There is a nice view from the building so that's worth coming for
anyway.  Maybe not from Boulder...

Dave