[lug] Rob Savoye video posted

siegfried siegfried at heintze.com
Sun Aug 31 23:19:27 MDT 2008

Ah hah! I've been trying to remember how spell his name for years! I met him
at a party several years ago and discovered he had ported most of the GCC
compilers to various embedded platforms. Had I been able to spell his name I
would have invited him to speak for us long ago.

You should invite him back to talk about GCC ports and be sure to video it
so I can view it.

Thanks for the video!

Siegfried