[lug] Cat5e purchase

Gary.Hodges at noaa.gov Gary.Hodges at noaa.gov
Tue Sep 2 21:06:33 MDT 2008

Would anyone be interested in going in halves on a 1000' box of Cat5e
cable?  I've done a cursory search and it looks like there is
availability for around $70 plus shipping.  I'd be interested in going
in a contractor's pack (if such a thing exists) of RJ45 jacks and face
plates if there is interest.  I'm also wanting some CG6 coaxial cable.
If anyone has either taking up space, let me know.

And I'll toss this out just in case.  I'm also looking for a narrow
crown 1/4" stapler.

Gary