[lug] USB wireless

bonnell-frost at att.net bonnell-frost at att.net
Thu Sep 11 19:29:17 MDT 2008

 Gordon:  I am using an Ativa USB wireless unit for my simple home LAN.  It seems to work fine, including picking up at least one added transmitter (no password available on this one).  Also, my son in law was able to connect with his laptop, don't know the wireless unit there.
  -------------- Original message from "gordon.golding at colorado.edu" <gordongoldin at aim.com>: --------------