[lug] Part-time work, $29/hr

Jeffrey Haemer jeffrey.haemer at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 09:53:19 MDT 2008

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <Kathy.R.Thomas at uchsc.edu>
Date: Tue, Oct 14, 2008 at 9:46 AM
Subject: FW: Halo positions (ad)
To: jeffrey.haemer at gmail.com

 Dear Jeffrey,

I have been asked by Kevin Cohen to send this job ad to you so that it may
be forwarded or listed with the Boulder Linux group.   The Computational
Bioscience Program has this small part time job available with immediate
hiring.  We are particularly interested in those folks who have some Physics
and Chemistry background.

Please let me know if you can post this ad.  I look forward to hearing from
you, Kathy

*Kathleen R Thomas*

Administrative Coordinator

Computational Bioscience Program

University of Colorado Denver, School of Medicine

Mailstop 8303, PO Box 6511

Aurora, CO  80045

303-724-3399

*Please join us for Rocky '08, A Regional Bioinformatics Conference from
December 5-7th, 2008.  *http://www.iscb.org/rocky08/