[lug] Local IT Blog

Ben Whaley bwhaley at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 09:39:55 MST 2008

BLUGers,

Some of you know of Applied Trust through BLUG since a few of us have
presented at meetings. I thought I'd share our shiny new blog for your
reading enjoyment. There's not a lot of marketing or corporate speak
here, it's really a venue for us to share our experience, insights and
frustrations in IT. We'll cover lots of topics, both within and
outside of the open source world, that will likely be of interest to
BLUG members. Any input and comments on the blog are welcome! We'll
moderate for vulgar/inflammatory/spam comments, but all sane feedback
will be posted. See it here:

http://www.barkingseal.com/

- Ben