[lug] Re: linux and digital photography

Davide Del Vento davide.del.vento at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 09:00:30 MST 2008

Tom,
we received only one of your messages on digital photography,
forwarded by Jeffrey Haemer, starting with the sentence "Thanks for
having me last night. " (by the way, probably you didn't receive my
one in which -among many other things- I thanked you for the inspiring
talk) and containing many tables taken from different websites.

I do not know why you cannot subscribe. Who is the list owner? Can you
please check in the logs and see why Tom subscription get refused?

Thanks,
;Dav