[lug] RE: LUG Digest, Vol 62, Issue 13

philburt stortsky ppld.phil.stortz at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 18 09:44:28 MST 2008

Is there a hardware  compatibility list for linux that list all the currently supported hardware that i could download and pring?
I'd like to print out such a list so i can check the list while i'm at a store rather than trying to check something online and then
back to the store to buy what works.  currently i'm specifically interested in wifi and video cards.  I'd also like to know if any
of the digital tv recievers are compatible.  I'm currently using open suse but i plan to try other distro's as well once i'm more
familiar with linux.  eventually i plan to work on drivers. thanks.