[lug] What would you like to know about Asterisk?

Michael J. Hammel mjhammel at graphics-muse.org
Thu Dec 18 14:16:23 MST 2008

On Thu, 2008-12-18 at 12:07 -0700, Jeffrey Haemer wrote:
> Is there a CSLUG?  Just curious.

It's PPLUG.  I attended for a short while when I got here but don't go
much anymore.  They meet in a very cramped room at Panera and don't have
scheduled speakers.  We had better facilities when we started CLUE over
at Smokey Hill High School.

I'm actually giving a talk about PmWiki tonight at the Colorado Springs
Open Source Meetup.  I did a GIMP history talk earlier this year.  Next
month I'm talking about using Wordpress as a content management system.
I hope to talk about more non-web stuff later next year, like MythTV or
Java development without the web.

I've actually thought about trying to do a co-located BLUG meeting down
here, using video conferencing of some kind to watch the speakers up in
Boulder.  I just wasn't sure how to go about it.

> If so, perhaps you could persuade Sean to come down there to speak,
> too.  I think he's a very good speaker and always has interesting
> things to say.

Yes he does.  Sean and I go way back.  Hey Sean, wanna volunteer for
CLIQ 2009?  :-)

--
Michael J. Hammel
mjhammel at graphics-muse.org / http://www.graphics-muse.org