[lug] What would you like to know about Asterisk?

Michael J. Hammel mjhammel at graphics-muse.org
Thu Dec 18 14:27:04 MST 2008

On Thu, 2008-12-18 at 14:23 -0700, dio2002 at indra.com wrote:
> > I did a GIMP history talk earlier this year.  Next
> > month I'm talking about using Wordpress as a content management system.
> > I hope to talk about more non-web stuff later next year, like MythTV or
> > Java development without the web.
>
> maybe you could videotape and post your MythTV / Java talks as well.

They do video tape the talks.  Not sure if they're on the web site or
not.
http://www.meetup.com/csopensource/

If not, maybe I'll get the video and put it on my blog site.

> > I've actually thought about trying to do a co-located BLUG meeting down
> > here, using video conferencing of some kind to watch the speakers up in
> > Boulder.  I just wasn't sure how to go about it.
>
> per earlier in this thread, maybe an asterisk setup might allow this ;-)

Hmmm.  Maybe that's a good idea.  Let's see how Sean's talk goes.  :-)

--
Michael J. Hammel
mjhammel at graphics-muse.org / http://www.graphics-muse.org