[lug] CLIQ redux

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Tue Jan 6 21:03:20 MST 2009

Michael J. Hammel wrote:
> So how do people feel about this idea:  is it time for another open

Well, there doesn't seem to have been much response about it.

Maybe it's a better idea to try the waters with another of those things
that we had before the CLIQ that kind of lead to it.  I can't remember what
we called it, but it was the thing we had at NIST with the few dozen booths
and then people literally cramming into the available space...  1999-ish or
so?  I guess we called it the "Mini Expo".

> Then again, as bad as the economy is, where would we find the sponsors?

Sponsors?  Evelyn says that advertising often goes up when the economy goes
down, which I can see the point for.

Sean