[lug] Steelers, Cardinals...

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Sun Jan 18 21:54:30 MST 2009

But first installfest is only 6 days away.

If you're coming down from up north watch out for the speed traps
between 36 and 120th.

I haven't gone looking for distros and there usually isn't much interest
beyond the latest Ubuntu.  But I'll go through the usual list I think.
Except for Knoppix.  That doesn't seem to be updating anymore.  Anyone
heard what it's up to?

Is there anything else anyone wants?  What about x86 vs amd64?  Who's
bringing which?

If you want to order lunch let me know early and we'll arrange
something.  Otherwise we're likely to just go to dinner afterwards.

See you next weekend!
Dave