[lug] Remote admin linux to windows

Nathan Berry nathan at nathan-berry.com
Fri Jan 23 07:00:34 MST 2009

David,

Since LogMeIn is controlled through a web browser I believe it is platform
independent (as far as where you control a PC from).  I understand that the
client part of LogMeIn (placed on the machine you wish to control) may not
be available for LINUX machines.  However, I believe his requirement was
being able to control other people's Windows-based machines.

Nathan

"Believe nothing, no matter where you read it - even if I have said it -
unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."

  -- Buddha

"Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind"

-- Albert Einstein