[lug] Remote admin linux to windows

Dave Treece davet at frii.com
Fri Jan 23 22:27:53 MST 2009

Doesn't that work? If the machine you want to control is windows (or mac
based) then logmein works (pc/mac client). I use firefox on Linux to
work on my Windows box via logmein. Or maybe I missed the actual
requirement. If you trying to get onto linux from anything then I think
vnc is probably the better choice.