[lug] BoFuProG

Ben Burdette bburdette at comcast.net
Thu Jan 29 11:20:46 MST 2009

I'm no functional expert, but I do have an interest in functional
programming.  Lately I've been hosting a functional programming meeting
at my place every couple of weeks.  Here's a link to the google group if
you're interested, upcoming topics will include CUDA and the potential
and problems of functional languages in that kind of environment.  Past
topics have been a tour of the clojure language, mathematical techniques
of API analysis in haskell, and a gradual typing system for python.
We'll probably be meeting again next thursday.

http://groups.google.com/group/boulder-fpug?hl=en

Ben