[lug] mac NFS mounts with Linux exports

D. Frye dafr at dafr.us
Sat Jan 31 19:28:58 MST 2009

Michael J. Hammel wrote:
> I used to love Macs.  So much easier to deal with than Windows.  I
> hooked my wife and daughter up to our ripped music on my NFS exports
> from a Fedora box.  No problem.
>
> My wife did an OS update the other day.  Now nothing works.

<snip>

When this kind of thing happens, it can sometimes be advantageous to
download and reapply the update combo package.

> Any mac experts know of any issues with the latest macos updates related
> to NFS?

I don't claim to be a Mac expert, but you don't say what version of the
OS is running, or what update was applied. You can either keep this on
the LUG, of you can contact me off list for more specific information.

david