[lug] Development & reporting tool choices

Davide Del Vento davide.del.vento at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 18:08:50 MST 2009

Probably this will not be a good reply, but I think that you will find
bunch of useful libraries for what you need in many of the "modern
web" languages such java, python etc. Perhaps you will find something
in C too, but I'll bet there are not be such a huge choice of
solutions, customizable things, robustness, choice of license (since
you are going to be closed sourced), etc.
Are you sure you *really want* to use C for this project?
Bye,
;Dav