[lug] Development & reporting tool choices

Landon Cox landon at 360vl.com
Thu Feb 5 19:19:03 MST 2009

An article that may be of interest to you is: "Comparing Open Source
Reporting Tools for Use in the Enterprise"

http://olex.openlogic.com/wazi/2008/open-source-reporting-tool-comparison-for-the-enterprise/

It's java-centric because most of the OSS reporting tools on the
market are java-based and I know Rod Cope, the author, is also pretty
java-centric (JavaOne rock-start.)  Still, it may be of use to you to
read regarding feature sets.

Landon

Not certain if the language is flexible, but unless performance is an