[lug] Development & reporting tool choices

Scott Rohling scott.rohling at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 21:00:45 MST 2009

Um - could you explain yourself?  You compile code once.. not every time
it's run.  Interpreting a program each time it's run to executable code
(essentially a compile) takes more CPU - not less..   or am I just
misunderstanding (entirely possible) your assertion?

Compiled languages are what operating systems and high performance code are
written in..   so why is it 'beyond' you to understand?

Scott