[lug] BLUG Meeting Announcement 2009-02-12

Michael J. Hammel mjhammel at graphics-muse.org
Wed Feb 11 10:07:45 MST 2009

On Wed, 2009-02-11 at 08:00 -0700, Boulder Linux wrote:
>  http://lug.boulder.co.us/calendar.html
>
> The February Boulder Linux User Group meeting is coming up.
>
>    Talk : A day in the life of a Fedora Community
>
> Speaker : Kevin Fenzi

If someone (Landon?) could do the same thing with Kevin's talk as they
did with Sean's that would be great.  It was a LiveScribe where you
follow the hand written notes along with an audio recording.  Pretty
cool.  I was able to get some good info from Sean's talk that way (btw,
good talk Sean).

I'd mucho appreciate it.

For those who hadn't seen the LiveScribe recording of Sean's talk, here
it is:

http://www.livescribe.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/LDApp.woa/wa/MLSOverviewPage?sid=DlfCbnLBrMDb

--
Michael J. Hammel                                    Principal Software Engineer
mjhammel at graphics-muse.org                           http://graphics-muse.org