[lug] BLUG Meeting Announcement 2009-02-12

Jeffrey Haemer jeffrey.haemer at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 10:36:42 MST 2009

Mike,

Landon did it with a Pulse Smartpen.  He's the only person I've seen with
one, but if you (or someone else) would like to buy one for BLUG, I'll bet
some attendee would be willing to take the notes with it.

Looks like they run about $150-$200.  I have Amazon Prime, so it'd get here
by Thursday for another $4 if we ordered it in the next 4 hours.

On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 10:07 AM, Michael J. Hammel <
mjhammel at graphics-muse.org> wrote:

> On Wed, 2009-02-11 at 08:00 -0700, Boulder Linux wrote:
> >  http://lug.boulder.co.us/calendar.html
> >
> > The February Boulder Linux User Group meeting is coming up.
> >
> >    Talk : A day in the life of a Fedora Community
> >
> > Speaker : Kevin Fenzi
>
> If someone (Landon?) could do the same thing with Kevin's talk as they
> did with Sean's that would be great.  It was a LiveScribe where you
> follow the hand written notes along with an audio recording.  Pretty
> cool.  I was able to get some good info from Sean's talk that way (btw,
> good talk Sean).
>
> I'd mucho appreciate it.
>
> For those who hadn't seen the LiveScribe recording of Sean's talk, here
> it is:
>

> http://www.livescribe.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/LDApp.woa/wa/MLSOverviewPage?sid=DlfCbnLBrMDb
>
> --
> Michael J. Hammel                                    Principal Software
> Engineer
> mjhammel at graphics-muse.org
> http://graphics-muse.org

Jeffrey Haemer <jeffrey.haemer at gmail.com>