[lug] Fwd: NETBOOK SALE! 5 netbooks with bags and accessories for sale! - $23 (boulder)

Jeffrey Haemer jeffrey.haemer at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 21:16:48 MDT 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <kristinahoney at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Mar 12, 2009 at 5:09 PM
Subject: NETBOOK SALE! 5 netbooks with bags and accessories for sale! - $23
(boulder)
To: jeffrey.haemer at gmail.com

 kristinahoney at gmail.com has forwarded you this craigslist.org posting.
Please see below for more information.
------------------------------
NETBOOK SALE! 5 netbooks with bags and accessories for sale! Reply to:
sale-kswky-1072177856 at craigslist.org
Date: 2009-03-12, 3:03PM

I have five netbooks with fitting bags/skins for each. Look at the pictures
and let me know how much you're willing to pay for each. I'm willing to
negotiate!

Acer Aspire One AOA150-1635 8.9-Inch Netbook - Sapphire
Blue<http://mamasmilkfactory.com/forsale/index.php?site=az&asin=B001NTDIIS>
Durable Laptop Messenger Bag with Multi-Pockets for MSI Wind
U120<http://mamasmilkfactory.com/forsale/index.php?site=az&asin=B001TZ73XW>

ASUS Eee PC 1000HE 10-Inch Netbook (1.66 GHz Intel Atom N280 Processor, 1 GB
RAM, 160 GB Hard Drive, 10 GB Eee Storage, Bluetooth, XP Home, 9.5 Hour
Battery Life) Black<http://mamasmilkfactory.com/forsale/index.php?site=az&asin=B001QTXL82>
Convertible Notebook Backpack/Messenger Bag with Multi Pockets for MSI Wind
U120 Laptop<http://mamasmilkfactory.com/forsale/index.php?site=az&asin=B001TRPC9C>

MSI Wind U100-432US 10-Inch Netbook (1.6 GHz Intel Atom Processor, 1 GB RAM,
160 GB Hard Drive, XP Home, 6 Cell Battery)
Black<http://mamasmilkfactory.com/forsale/index.php?site=az&asin=B001H0GEVG>
MSI Wind U100 Leather Case by
Noreve<http://mamasmilkfactory.com/forsale/index.php?site=az&asin=B001NEQ5WO>

Samsung NC10-14GB 10.2-Inch Netbook (1.6 GHz Intel Atom Processor, 1 GB RAM,
160 GB Hard Drive, 6 Cell Battery, XP Home)
Blue<http://mamasmilkfactory.com/forsale/index.php?site=az&asin=B001I45TA8>
msi u100 10" Brown Leather Envelope Series Carrying Case + Live*Laugh*Love
Wrist Band!!!<http://mamasmilkfactory.com/forsale/index.php?site=az&asin=B001QTNZSI>

ASUS Eee PC 1000HE 10-Inch Netbook (1.66 GHz Intel Atom N280 Processor, 1 GB
RAM, 160 GB Hard Drive, 10 GB Eee Storage, Bluetooth, XP Home, 9.5 Hour
Battery Life) Blue<http://mamasmilkfactory.com/forsale/index.php?site=az&asin=B001QTXL8C>
MSI Wind U100-432US Expandable Pocket Perfection Netbook Cross-body/Messeger
Bag <http://mamasmilkfactory.com/forsale/index.php?site=az&asin=B001V79MTQ>

   - Location: boulder
   - it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial
   interests

 Original URL:http://boulder.craigslist.org/gms/1072177856.html

*this craigslist posting was forwarded to you by someone using our
email-a-friend feature - if you want to prevent these, please go to:
* http://www.craigslist.org/cgi-bin/te/mVmalJnZo5SetVWYAJXZh12ZuwWat92YO

--
Jeffrey Haemer <jeffrey.haemer at gmail.com>
720-837-8908 [cell]