[lug] Installfest next Saturday.

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Sun Mar 15 10:53:53 MDT 2009

That's right, the 21st is less than a week away.  This installfest is up
  north, so I'm hoping for a good turnout from the Boulder et. al. area.

So far there's no prediction for feet of snow so you should plan to go.
Having spent all day yesterday in the big blue room, I can tell you that
installfest is the better choice even if it is warm and sunny.

Details are at http://cluedenver.org/display.php?node=installfest of course.

If you want any distros not listed, let me know.  Might be fun to do
some unetbootin installs, if anyone has hardware that supports it.

See you there!
Dave