[lug] Development environment?

Davide Del Vento davide.del.vento at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 17:12:06 MDT 2009

That is kind of a personal question. I think lot of people would say
that Eclipse is the best (and it's cross-platform).

Lot of other would say vi+make+awk+grep+sed+... (and it's not
cross-platform, sometimes it's even difficult to port across different
UNIX flavors). For small project that's what I do.

For larger projects, I like JEdit+some plugins, lighter and with a
easier learning curve than Eclipse (and it's cross-platform too).

Bye,
;Dav