[lug] ATT&T mobile broadband

Nate Duehr nate at natetech.com
Wed Mar 18 17:17:36 MDT 2009

I fully agree.  This makes the option of the external router with WiFi or
Ethernet an even "smarter" idea... never being tied to the cellular hardware
at all -- just pop it in the router and go.  Many of them are so small they
can easily be powered off of a relatively small/inexpensive battery for
quite some time -- the other major con is that you have to lug something
else around with you.

Nate