[lug] The issues of separate /home partitions, or maybe just freedesktop/SuSE problems?

Scott Rohling scott.rohling at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 19:27:17 MDT 2009

I've always seen it as a given that your /home directory is going to contain
things that might muck up a new installation..   So I tend to use a
different userid for different installs - and migrate things from my 'old'
userid as I feel I need them..

It's still a good idea to keep a separate /home partition (IMHO).. keep the
data separate from the OS when you can...

Scott