[lug] Looking for best way to avoid scripting password

Chip Atkinson chip at pupman.com
Sun Apr 5 11:42:19 MDT 2009

Thanks!

One thing I don't understand is how to back up the entire system.  Chroot
puts it in a sub directory of the file system and won't allow it to go up
the tree at all.  If my chrooted scponly user has /home set as its root
directory for example, would it make sense to say nfs mount the real /
directory of the server read only so I could have access to it?

CHip