[lug] IRC Channel

Davide Del Vento davide.del.vento at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 09:09:48 MDT 2009

Matt,
I don't think we have an IRC channel (but I might be wrong since I
don't like IRC and thus I might have missed that).
We discuss stuff on this mailing list and during weekly meetings of
the "hacking society" (in a cafe). No commitment required on your
side, just show up at the cafe and introduce yourself.
See you soon!
;Dav