[lug] IRC Channel

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Wed Apr 8 17:05:19 MDT 2009

Matt Mordfin wrote:
> Yea, I eventually found it after some googling. Seems that channel is
> dead, but #hackingsociety has a nice crowd.

For a long time many people were in both, but most of the chatting seemed
to happen in #hs.  So, most people just stuck there.

> So is the Hacking Society larger than the LUG or do most people
> participate in both?

The BLUG meeting is larger than HS, but HS is more social and it seems like
more of the HS attendees are on IRC than BLUG attendees.

The HS IRC channel has both Boulder and Fort Collins people on it though,
and even some people out of the area.

Sean