[lug] Cheap laptop for a neophyte

Davide Del Vento davide.del.vento at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 10:06:33 MDT 2009

Prime hours and off-hours are known in advance. Like holidays and
business days. Like laptop costs and availability.
I just HATE all these policies. I'm booking a business travel right
now, and I'm really angry: they treat their customers like dumb people
(I wish I had other options....)
I understand that last-minute or highly-overbooked "on-hold" tickets
(and laptops) might cost less, but you don't have the guarantee to get
it. But for all the rest, they should really be more stable, grrrrr!

I apologize for the rant,
;Dav