[lug] Make: Denver Meeting Thursday, April 23 7pm

Mike Stanczyk stanczyk at pcisys.net
Sun Apr 19 23:20:20 MDT 2009

Make: Denver
April 23rd, 2009 7PM
Club Workshop
Free!

Come meet other Makers at Denver's newest workshop!

Discuss project ideas and see the projects of other Makers.

New to Making?  Come down and we'll help you get started.

Special Guest Speaker:
John Maushammer
    Creator of the Pong Watch

John will discuss the creation of the pong watch and his other projects.

RSVP:
Please email meeting at denvermakers.org so we can gauge interest and plan
accordingly!

Club Workshop
999 Vallejo Street, Unit 2
Denver, CO 80204

Phone: 720-324-7222

I-25 and 8th Avenue on the east side of I-25.

Navigate to the East side of I-25 on 8th Avenue
Go north on Wyandot (past Denver Bumper)
Look for the sign on Stadium Auto Parts fence telling you to Turn right on
Mulberry Place then left on Vallejo Street.
Located on the West side (next to Faster Motorsports).