[lug] Re: May installfest.

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Sat Apr 25 17:41:21 MDT 2009

DeVry has confirmed our room for 16 May so mark your calendar.

Apparently *buntu 10.4 isn't ready yet.  Looks like it will take another
year to finish it.  So while you wait you can wonder whether there will
be a 10.4.  http://www.markshuttleworth.com/archives/288

In any case I'll look to see what's new to bring.

Remember that the doors close at 1pm but we get to stay until 4pm.