[lug] Sunday at Noon: Ubuntu 9.04 Jaunty Jackalope Release Party

Neal McBurnett neal at bcn.boulder.co.us
Tue Apr 28 13:09:40 MDT 2009

The Colorado Ubuntu Linux Team is pleased to announce our latest
release celebration - the

 Ubuntu 9.04 Jaunty Jackalope Release Party

It is Sunday the 3rd at the D-Note in Arvada - a fun location :)

Y'all are invited!  Get all the details, posters to put up in your
workplace/library/etc, and more about Ubuntu and the local team at

 http://coloco.ubuntu-rocks.org/

Thanks to our fearless leader, NerdyNick (Nick Verbeck) for putting it
together, with help from Eric Jackson and others!

Cheers,

Neal McBurnett                 http://neal.mcburnett.org/