[lug] PCI video card that "just works" with FC10?

anorak at comcast.net anorak at comcast.net
Wed Apr 29 15:42:54 MDT 2009

Thanks Kevin. After some research, the r6 Radeon HD 2400 looked like a good deal, but it was apparently still giving people problems until quite recently. The r5 X1300/15x seem to be generally quite a lot more expensive than the newer HD 2400, which seems odd. The older r4 9250 is still around & would probably be fine for anything I'd want to do. If I get sick of rebooting before FC11 has had a couple of months of real-world debugging, I may give one a try.