[lug] postfix domain alias?

Aaron Nichols anichols at trumped.org
Wed May 6 09:34:59 MDT 2009

Hi Rob,
    I'm not sure I completely understand the issue but it sounds like
postfix is accepting mail for foox.org but routing based on either a
relayhost configuration or mx entry which is not easily changed? You can use
transport maps to define mail routing on a pretty granular level and I think
this would allow you to force routing however you need it, including local.
It's a little suprising that with foox.org in the mydestinations list you
would have that mail forwarded unless there is some other configuration
overriding that - as that configuration is intended to define what domains
your server is the ultimate destination for. Without seeing more of the
config I'm just making guesses, but you might still have problems with
transport maps unless you understand why mydestinations is not being
honored.

Hope that helps.

Aaron